Healthy vegetable sandwich
Use the best of local ingredients by putting together this ultimate gardener’s sandwich for lunch.
Things you’ll need:
- 2 slices of O'Donohues Sliced White Pan
- 2 crisp lettuce leaves, washed
- 1/2 a tomato, finely sliced
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 spring onion, finely sliced
- Spread the butter on two slices of bread.
- Layer the lettuce, tomato, ham and cheese on one slice of bread and finish with a sprinkle of spring onions.
- Top with the second slice of bread, slice in half and serve with a steaming hot mug of tea.
30 Years in business!! From them until...
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 in association with National...
Penny Loaves, Frozen Bread and the future. Lets talk...
5 Winners in the Great Taste Awards AND stellar performance...
O'Donohues Bakery is partnering with Linked Finance to...
Our new Webpage is here but don't forget you can also...