2 Slices of O'Donohues White Bread (Batch or Loaf - You decide)
Dash of Milk
*Salt & Pepper if you choose the savoury option
- Beat the eggs and milk together and season well (savoury route).
- Pour mixture into a bowl that is wide enough to hold a slice of bread.
- Gently dip the bread into the mixture making sure to get both sides well soaked.
- Place the soaked slices into a hot pan with a little oil and cook for 4-5 min on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and serve
This dish goes well with all sorts of toppings from traditional fried breakfast to fruits, maple syrup and even nutella!
Please share your French toast recipes with us on Facebook!
30 Years in business!! From them until...
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 in association with National...
Penny Loaves, Frozen Bread and the future. Lets talk...
5 Winners in the Great Taste Awards AND stellar performance...
O'Donohues Bakery is partnering with Linked Finance to...
Our new Webpage is here but don't forget you can also...